Saturday, October 22, 2016

Bull

My male Bull is currently for sale, and I had someone who was possibly interested in getting him, so I took these pictures of him this morning for them.  However, they were hoping he'd be larger, so they passed. 


But that was fine.  He's such an awesome bunny, he deserves the perfect home.


It really is quite baffling though, as he has Dutch markings, but it so huge as to what breed (or mixes of breeds) he really is. 


Whatever he is, he's a real sweet heart :)


Currently I'm keeping all my Lops, Lion Heads, and Giant Flemish.  But all my mixed breeds are up for sale.  


Right now, my mixed males Bull, Chuck, Dustin, Flynn, and Oreo are for sale.  And for my mixed females it's Shira, Saffron Nickel, Dotty, Jetta, Flicka, and Cali.  They're all such beautiful, awesome bunnies.  However, with winter coming, I have to greatly downsize and sadly, this means no more mixed breeds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment