Monday, October 3, 2016

Netherland Dwarfs

So, my most recent adventure was getting into the breed of Netherland Dwarfs.  However, like small dogs, these little bunnies are not a nice breed. They're beyond cute with how tiny they are, but like the saying goes, "Small but mighty" truly fits them. 


Therefore, I'm hoping to sell the 3 I have, and just focus on the other breeds I have.  These 2 pictures are of my senior female Netherland Dwarf, Broken Blue in coloring.  Her name's Bee. 


Then for my second female...


...the Himi colored female (who I have yet to name), still a Junior.  


And lastly, my Otter colored male, also a Junior and also unnamed.  


They're currently up for sale as a breeding trio.  I had someone interested, but haven't heard in a few days.  Whether they goes as a group or individually, I truly believe it's for the best.  I bought Netherlands to breed with my Lion Heads to get "Mini Lion Heads", but through Misty's litter, she had a male that's really small and I'm going to be keeping him instead.  So I no longer have the need for the Netherlands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment