Thursday, January 26, 2017

Flemish Male

I decided since the only Flemish Giant male I have is Rhett Jr, that I would keep another male.  That male happened to be this albino from Ruby's last litter.  


I didn't name him, as I kept going back and forth as to whether or not I was really going to keep him. I loved his coloring, his broad head, and his sweet disposition; but wasn't sure if I really wanted another male. 


However, I currently have 6 female Flemish Giants.  And if I ever wanted to breed more Flemish Giants than just one, I wouldn't be able to having just one male.   And because of that, the decision to keep this fellow became definite. 


All that was left was for me to pick a name.  However, I just couldn't seem to find one that I liked or that suited him.  When talking about it to my mom, she suggest naming him the "Mad Hatter."  And with suggestion, I now have a very handsome Flemish male named Mad Hatter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment