Monday, June 30, 2014

My Males

Other than my 2 male Lion Heads, I have 3 grown males that I use for breeding my females.

This handsome black and white is my male, Oreo.  He's the first male I ever got and he's what I call the "Old Man". 

He's got a grumpy exterior, but once you really know him, he's a sweetheart.  Not only that, but he's the father of most of my rabbits.

I don't know what type he is or how old he is, but he's a great rabbit and I'm glad I've got him.

One really great thing about him...he's an awesome breeder.  When you need him, he gets the job done.

This cutie is my sweet male, Rhett.  He's big, sweet, gentle and laid back. 

While he isn't as quick to get the breeding job done like Oreo, he's nice to the female and more into the 'romantic' part of the breeding process. 

Rhett is a pure Giant Flemish with a very neat colored coat.  Black at first glance, he has patches of chocolate colored fur that look absolutely beautiful when in a sunbeam.



Here we have Dustin.  Now, Dustin is another 'get the job done' when it comes to breeding.

Dustin is a New Zealand / Californian / Rex mix.  He's on the smaller side, but makes nice kits. 

His personality is definitely moody.  Sometimes he loves attention, other times he just wants to be left alone.

All in all, he has a beautiful greyish - tan coat.  He's extremely soft and pretty muscular. 



So there you have it...those are my males that I use for all the breeding.  Each look different, act different, and are different types of rabbits.  However, each one is wonderful and does very well with making more, great colored rabbits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment