Friday, July 25, 2014

Angel's Litter - 8 Weeks Old!

As you can tell by the title of this posting, Angel's litter has turned 8 weeks old!  Last week we moved them out of the house as they were getting so big and put into a moveable cage outside.  They stayed out there for almost a week until I then put them into an actual cage next to my other rabbits.

 
They're so cute. They all rush to the front of the cage when they see me coming back there.

I tried to get some pictures of them for you, but they were jumping all over me that it was nearly impossible to get a clear picture.



(You can see Pocahontas has her tongue out in this picture)


(Another lovely tongue shot)

 
While it was hard to tell by the pictures, I actually am missing the grey spotted male.  The reason? I actually sold him to a nice family who go to our church. 
 
So as you can tell, they are extremely active and super friendly! The all grey one is the only boy left in this group now.  I have him up for sale and hopefully another good family will buy him. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment