Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lots of Stuff...

Well, a lot has happened lately.  First off, Piper had her babies Sunday morning.  2 caramel colored babies, 6 white, and 1 black and white.  They are all doing extremely well and I'll have pictures in the very near future!



Second, the puppies have all begun to open their eyes up! Not only that, but they are now beginning to walk around on all fours instead of just dragging themselves around.  They are so cute.  And we have officially named one of the puppies.  The curly haired black male is Toby.

Third, as of yesterday we started VBS! So...we're going to be doing that every night this week.  I'm actually in all the plays that are done each day as well as a group leader for the kindergarteners. And because of this, I might not be able to post as much as a normally do in a week, however I'll try my best.

Then last but not least, I decided to put my female Scarlet up for sale.  She's currently up on craigslist and I really do believe this is the best thing for her. 




She's the sweetest female ever, but I need a good breeder and she is no longer that.  Consequently, I have to let her go. 





No comments:

Post a Comment