Sunday, December 4, 2016

Feeding Pinecones - Lops


After seeing what a hit the pinecones were with my Flemish Giants, I moved onto my Lop structure, giving pinecones to all my Mini, Holland, and Velveteen Lops. 


My BEW Holland Lop, Gorman on the left and my Tort Holland Lop, Watson on the right. 
Below is a picture of Gorman, nibbling on his pinecone :)


And my Mini Lop, Bruce...


He wasn't terribly interested at first, but soon grew curious and by this morning, he'd eaten a fair bit of it :)


My Lop female, Valentine. 


She absolutely LOVED her pinecone!


And my Holland Lop Harriet, enjoying hers :)


She didn't even hesitate, but seemed very excited with her new treat :)


And my Mini Lop female, Luna...


...munching on her treat :)


My Holland Lop female Cupcake wanted attention way more than to eat her new treat, so I was unable to get a clear picture of her as she kept moving.


And Cupcake's daughter, Cora, was equally uninterested at first.  However, soon grew curious and began enjoying her snack.


My Holland Lop male, Bubba was more interested in marking the pinecone as his than actually eating it or playing with it.  But it definitely gave him something to do.


And my 5 females who share a cage together went crazy for them!


But they were equally interested in getting some attention :)


It was so hard to get a clear shot!


This is a cute picture of my Broken Chocolate colored female.


They were all so curious of the camera! In just a little while of not taking so many photo's that they've already seemed to have forgotten what it was :)


:)


They're all so sweet!


:)


I also gave one to my sisters Mini Lop female, Muffin. 


She wasn't sure whether she wanted to keep playing with her box or the pinecone, but eventually she came over to check it out and seemed to really enjoy it!


Even my Velveteens enjoyed them, and they seem to be on the pickier side of things :)


These two sisters, Lily above and Lilac below :)


And last but not least, my Velveteen Lop male, Francis. 


From this all I can say is, the pinecones are definitely a huge hit with the bunnies and with them being so easy to make, I'll definitely be baking pinecones a lot more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment