Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Feeding Pinecones - Mixed Bunnies

In the last few weeks, I've sold the majority of my mixed breed bunnies. Just to mention a few who found forever homes were New Girl, Chuck, Shira, Saffron, Jetta, Flicka, Flynn and multiple mixed breed kits.  However, I still have a few left.  


Dustin, above with his pinecone and Dotty below with hers. 


It took Dotty a few minutes to check it out, but once she did, she had a great time munching away. 


Nickel's daughter...


She wasn't hesitant at all! She went right out and started munching.  


Although she's actually gotten out quite a few times from her cage, and once I just let her out to roam around in our woods for a few hours.  She never wonders far and always shows back up looking for some dinner :)


And here's Nickel, much more hesitant than her daughter. 


However, once she tried it she really enjoyed it.


Both of them, munching away :)


My male Bull...


He was beyond curious as to what the pinecone was. 


:)


By the next morning, he'd completely eaten all the scale-like-leaves.


And my female Cali...the last of my tri-colored females. 


She really enjoyed the pinecones! And even though she's a mixed breed...I think I'm going to keep her a little longer and maybe breed her with my Harlequin colored Lion Head male, Zeus. 


Shira's little boy, still waiting for his forever home, munching his pinecone. 


And last but not least, my very first male ever...Oreo!


Yes, sadly I have to find Oreo a new home as well.  Although as long as I have him I will enjoy him.  He's so sweet and his fur is so soft! It took a long time for him to trust me and I him, but now he's my little buddy and I really do hope he goes to a home that will treat him very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment