Monday, August 18, 2014

A New Look

Life is precious, in all forms.  Microscopically small or majestically large, life is life and every bit of it was created by God our loving and generous Creator. 

 
Here are the babies we are now bottle feeding.  Six of them were Jazz's, then the other 2 are actually Olivia's.  Olivia passed away the other day.  I will cover her death in more detail some time in the near future.

 
They're all living in an old baby crib which is currently outside on our porch.  They're gathered around the side of the bowl which has some pellets in it. 

 
These two were just hanging out in the corner grooming each other.
 
So, while it's extremely hard to lose a rabbit...especially when they have young, un-weaned babies; it's all part of God's design.  He never gives us more than we can handle.  I know I can raise these babies and I will, like I have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment