Monday, August 25, 2014

New Births

So Friday evening, my female Buttons had 7 babies.  This is her second litter and the father of the babies is Dustin. 



Sadly though, one baby was a still born and then another one was not fully developed.  When I had gone out she had literally JUST had her babies.

The one who wasn't fully developed was still in his sack with the placenta and everything.

Then this afternoon, my other female LE had 1 baby.  Yep, that's right and no, that wasn't a typo.  She seriously only had ONE baby.

I had to set up a heat lamp to help keep this single baby warm since it lacks siblings to snuggle up to.

Then from my bunnies on the porch, there are only 6 left.  The 2 Lion Heads, 2 albino's, and then the black and white and the caramel colored one.   2 of the albino ones passed away this weekend.

My other rabbits are all doing well.  They keep me very busy!  Taking care of them, the puppies, doing school and now having this summer cold...I'm definitely occupied doing one of these things at all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment