Monday, May 4, 2015

4 Week Old Bunnies

For this post, I'm not really going to say anything in it...I'm just going to show you a few pictures I took of all my four week old bunnies out in my rabbitry today :) 

Here's LE's litter...




 
Kayla's litter...


 
Ruby's litter...










 
Dotty's litter...











 
Valentine's litter...









 
More of Dotty's...




 
GG's litter...


 
Button's litter...



 
Pocahontas' litter...



 
Pumpkin's litter...


 
Malaguena's litter...


 
Arrow's litter...


 
Valentine's litter again :)


 
I had to mist my bunnies throughout the day with cool water because it was close to 90 degrees out and they were all very hot.  I didn't want any of them to get heat stroke.








 
This little black and white female was sleeping.  So cute :)

 
So there you have it!  All the babies are doing well and the really little ones are LOVING the heat, but the rest of the rabbits enjoy the occasional breeze that comes along.  I'm very happy that my rabbits are under trees so they're shaded from direct sun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment