Monday, May 18, 2015

Valentine's Litter

Valentine is one of my Holland Lop females and the first one to have a litter of little Lop bunnies this year :) 

 
Oh, and I almost forgot but I bought a few different types of duct tape to put on each cage with the name of the rabbit inside.  I figured it would help make sure all babies go back into the cage they came from.

 
Anyway, all four of Valentine's biological, plus the one she's fostering are doing extremely well!

 
Yesterday I double checked the sexes of each rabbit to find...
Brown - Male
Grey - Male
Brown/White - Male
Brown/White - Female
Black/White - Female


 
The black and white female is the one Valentine's fostering. She's so cute!


 
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the female lop from this litter or not.  I doubt I will, but she is really cute :)  But neither here nor there...all the little bunnies are doing very well and are continuing to grow like crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment